- Sleep ritual on Sunday night. Hit the sack on Sunday night as your child does in usual school days. Early rising on Sunday morning and the day packed with activities would help to hit the sack early. This would prevent Monday morning meltdown.
- Monday after school activity: Monday is the day of the week where you should keep some favourite after-school activity for your kids to enjoy. This could be a hobby you kid pursues and can look forward to the day. Swimming or any physical activity for the kids would be a great way to boost their energy.
4. Put on some children song or fun music. Music would lighten the mood of the kid and the whole family. The music or even songs helps to shift the energy.
6. On Sunday night encourage your child to pack their school bag: For kindergarten kids pack their bag tagging them. This would serve as a passive reminder of the school next day. But the panic and anxiety would not set in.
8. Do not let Monday blues hit you: As a parent, if Monday blues affect you it will easily percolate to your children.
10. Positive attitude enforcement everyday: Always encourage your child to remain enthusiastic each day.