- It is a great way to engage with your babies they would like to hear the sound of their mother or father.
- Reading aloud does the irreversible onset of early brain activation in a child.
- The literacy in kids is enhanced in three crucial area.
- Easy Recognition of sounds and letters
- Helps in Acquiring a wide range of vocabulary.
- Ability to listen which benefits in school learning.
5. It has been scientifically proven that the tradition of hearing stories in more than 7000 thousands years back even before reading and writing. Thus this ancient tradition helps the babies and kids to develop a good memory. We all know how the traditional folklore and how to pass to us thousand years back just through memory.Thus reading aloud helps in imagination and memory building.
6. Reading aloud Helps the older children to cope during times of stress or anxiety during school days.
7. When Reading aloud different genres of books makes the child absorb a powerhouse of knowledge of the various world; be it sci-fi or social issues or even mythology. It piques your child interest and knowledge.
So continue the journey of reading aloud to your child from birth to at least 10 years of age even though they may have learnt to read on their own.