It is known to us now that cotton cloths are more skin friendly for our toddlers. But as we delve deeper into the benefits we are astonished to find that these cotton grown with pesticides and harmful chemicals are needed to treat these raw cottons . Also the colour used for these clothing are equally toxic.The next step we do naturally is look out for the organic cotton cloths which has fewer options and the cost is also sometimes more than the double. The reason for the price being a hindrance for organic cotton market is that it is a small market and has to follow strict regulations and certifications for being labelled as organic. So even if you are interested to provide an organic cotton clothes for your toddlers it is a strain to your budget. You may then think of rejecting the idea. But you can act smartly and manage within your budget . Here are the few practical ideas to outsmart this difficulty to provide your child an environment friendly cloths.
Few notes to remember while buying toddler cloths .As toddler makes their cloth messy and dirty very often and need at least 5 changes average daily. Moreover they outgrow their size very fast. It would be wise to not to stack many of them. So be frugal on buying toddlers cloths. The other noticeable thing is that colours on toddlers cloths can be minimal or just the basic. Even if you buy a cloths with lots of graphic designs it would only cost you more. After few washes however hard you try the stains remains as toddlers eats with their hand are sometimes are just the dirt they pick up or experiment around. The delicate colors may loses its shine. These are the few simple things you can follow to make yourself budget friendly and simultaneously baby friendly.
- Buy organic clothes as set of 2 or 3 for toddlers. It is generally at a discounted price and carries different colour choices.
- Organic clothes stores for kids generally gives discount when you do your baby registry.
- Scout online stores coupons and discounts and make an email alert. So you can be prepared in advance for the sales to come up. Be alert of the shipping cost
- Buy few cloths say an average of 15 to max 20 average everyday outfit for a toddler and this can be your organic clothes choice. The reason being as they are worn throughout the day. In these include 3 sets of pj or night suits.
- Buy Basic and bright colours as they do not cost you a bombshell.
- Try for local brands if they are available in your area.
- If possible go to any baby fair where you find a bargain of organic cloths.
- Stick to 2 or 3 brands which you are comfortable with instead of experimenting with untested quality .
- Look for yard sales if possible.
- Last but not the least you can look at factory outlets , where you can buy branded stuff at reasonable discounts .