- Scientifically established that premie babies benefit most breastmilk. But latching is not possible. Start with the hospital grade pumping machine or do invest in a good pumping machine.
- Working mothers have to go back to work. The pangs of not breastfeeding would have a fantastic alternative.
- A perfect choice for moms with twins. It becomes overwhelming for a mother to sometimes breastfeed with twins. Expressing breastmilk is the best alternative for them. A combination of breastfeeding and express feeding would be an incredibly comfortable.
- Sometimes it helps it relieving blocked duct or mastasis or sore nipple.
- It also serves as an alternative to feeding baby breastmilk if the mother has an inverted nipple problem.
- Sometimes a child does not enjoy breastfeeding. Bottle feeding with breastmilk is another option.
The learning process of pumping is initially tedious. But if one is patient and follows the method it will eventually fall into a routine schedule. Initially, the breast pump would feel a pinch in the pocket. But the cumulative benefit is incomparable. Moreover, the formula milk would eventually cost more in the long run. here to edit.