- Frozen Fruit or vegetables in a Mesh Feeder: Common fruits like bananas slices, or apple slice or even semi boiled carrots, or even cucumber has to be frozen at first. Then you can put it in a food mesher and give it to your baby. Let him or her chew it. The cold pressure would soothe the inflamed gum.Moreover, the child will have a treat. Be alert of the choking hazards once the teeth have erupted. Mashed fruits or vegetables which are of course frozen is ideal for providing relief.
- Feeding bottle freeze or a pacifier: Just fill up a feeding bottle with water and freeze upside down, so there is water in the nipple. When you find your child fussy, you can give it. If your child is using a pacifier, you can even try the frozen ones.
- Bpa free Organic Teething toys: Firm rubber or silicone which are chemical free or organic unfinished wooden teether is the perfect way for the babies to soothe their swollen gum by chewing. Beware of water or any gel-filled teething toys. Always maintain hygiene of the teething toys. Wash it almost every day with lukewarm water. Buy of any good branded quality.
- Coconut oil and clove oil paste: Add one teaspoon of clove oil in 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil and mix well and freeze. You can rub the paste on the inflamed gum. Clove oil reduces pain and inflammation.Homoeopathic medicine: Consult a homoeopathic doctor for medications
- Chamodent: Is a homoeopathic medicine for teething babies and toddlers which helps to sooth the pain and swollen gums.
- Facial massage: Try to do it several times a day when you are cuddling your baby, and he or she is in a happy mood. Rub the jaws and gums and cheeks in a circular motion. For about 2 minutes. Abort the mission if you find it irritates your child. Start sometimes latter.
Lastly breastfeeding mothers can feed your baby. It is the ultimate source of soothing the irritated baby.These few simple things will surely help your kids to overcome the teething problem in due course.