- Can start to use real words even if not pronounced correctly. Words are ranging from 3 to 20.
- The child is now able to understand 50 to 75 words.
- Able to imitate the word.
- The child can point at the simple body parts like eyes and nose.
- Can follow one step command like "sit down" or "open your mouth".
( "where is your bottle?”) or (where is your “bed?".)
7. Point to the known objects when asked about their favourite toys.
8. Clearly can say words like “no”, ball, “come”, “ stop “. Or any fruit or food which they prefer. The pronunciation may not be clear but is understood.
9. Babbles a lot by pointing out to things with facial expression.
10. Bilingual parents can find that the child can respond to the different language.